The BDO Ac’sense program is designed to assist both those charged with governance (including Audit Committees and Boards of Directors) as well as financial executives of both public and private companies in keeping up to date on the latest corporate governance and financial reporting developments. The program is multi-faceted and consists of complimentary CPE-worthy webinars and self-study courses covering both broad and specific topics of interest, publications, and links to various BDO and external resources. For additional guidance and resources, including BDO’s Effective Audit Committees in the Ever Changing Marketplace publication, please refer to the navigation bar on the left-side of this page.
News and Resources
- Revenue Recognition Newsletter - October 2014
Tax Implications of the New Revenue Recognition Standard
- Insurance Advisor Newsletter - Fall 2014
Mid-Year Financials: How Did the U.S. Insurance Industry Fare?
- BDO Knows: ASC 740 - October 2014
- Real Estate Monitor Newsletter - Fall 2014
- Significant Accounting & Reporting Matters Q3 2014
- PErspective Newsletter - Fall 2014
Latin American Cross-Border Transactions: Way Beyond Accounting