IPO Readiness Center
Envivio, Inc.: $69,795Goldman, Sachs & Co, Deutsche Bank Securities, Stifel Nicolaus Weisel, William Blair & Company
GSE Holding, Inc.: $63,000William Blair &Company, Oppenheimer and Co. and FBR
SANCHEZ ENERGY CORPORATION: $220,000Johnson Rice & Company L.L.C. and Macquarie Capital
CHEFS WAREHOUSE, INC.: $155,000Jefferies, BMO, Wells Fargo, Canaccord
OILTANKING PARTNERS, LP: $247,500Citi, Barclays Capital, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley
TANGOE: $88,000Deutsche Bank and Stifel Nicolaus Weisel
Going public can be critical to your success, yet getting there can be a daunting process. Because preparation is the key to a successful IPO, we created the IPO Readiness Center to bring to bear key tools and resources to help you navigate and weigh the significant factors in your going public decision.
BDO is proud to have helped numerous companies go public, from the initial planning stage through the final filing of the registration statement. The IPO Readiness Center draws from this experience to provide those in the process of, or considering an initial public offering, practical tools such as the BDO Guide to Going Public, as well as educational opportunities, thought leadership and market research.
In order to help companies keep current on accounting and SEC reporting developments that might impact an IPO, BDO disseminates timely newsletters and thought leadership.
- As we enter the final quarter of 2013, the market for initial public offerings (IPOs) of stock in the United States is the healthiest it has been in some time. Through September, there have been 152 IPOs on U.S. exchanges, an increase of better than 53 percent from the same time in 2012.
- Derived from telephone interviews conducted within a scientifically-developed, pure random sample of the nation's leading investment banks, the 2013 BDO IPO Halftime Report examines the opinions of 101 capital markets executives regarding initial public offerings in the United States during the second half of the year.
- The U.S. IPO market got off to an impressive start this year, with a dozen offerings in the first month of the year – the most January activity since 2006 when 15 deals came to market.
- Derived from telephone interviews conducted within a scientifically-developed, pure random sample of the nation's leading investment banks, the 2013 BDO IPO Outlook examines the opinions of 100 capital markets executives regarding initial public offerings in the United States in the coming year.
- For business owners who are considering taking their company public, this guide outlines the process itself, and explains and highlights the significant factors in the going-public decision. The Guide to Going Public is designed to help evaluate advantages and disadvantages in relation to your company's position.
- Expanded information is available at our Access to Capital Markets page.
IPO Readiness: Are You On Track?Live seminars planned in major markets across the country. We look forward to announcing these dates and locations in the near future.