Providing resources and publications with board members in mind:
The BDO Board Reflections resource center is developed with board members in mind. Understanding the roles, responsibilities and risks associated with each committee, BDO routinely provides guidance to directors as they navigate through ever changing challenges in today's corporate climate.
BDO's proprietary studies, publications, practice aids and educational programs help fuel conversations among those charged with corporate governance – who are making the tough decisions. Our thought-provoking resources are tailored to help keep board members ahead of the trends while meeting compliance obligations. To receive our most recent publications, news, webinars, live events and alerts, please visit the BDO Subscription Center .
- Revenue Recognition Transition Resource Group Update – November 14, 2014 or December 1, 2014
- Revenue Recognition: Overview of New ASU 2014-09 – December 1, 2014 (rebroadcast)
- Perspectives on Audit Quality – December 5, 2014
- Quarterly Technical Update – Q4 2014 – January 8, 9 or 12, 2015
- What’s On the Minds of Boards – January 14, 2015
Please visit our Archive of previous webinars and events for our library of on demand self study courses and podcasts