Multinational tax challenges are among the most complex and potentially expensive issues facing companies with international operations. At the same time, this complexity provides ample opportunities to optimize profits, increase cash flows and moderate taxes.
BDO's transfer pricing team works to develop transfer pricing policies that are defensible, flexible and congruent with your company's overall tax planning, so that you can focus on other operational business objectives.
BDO offers a distinct approach in that our transfer pricing resources are integrated with other international and state and local tax services, which include the development of cross-border tax planning ideas. We can help you develop innovative approaches to complex intercompany transactions that may add value to your business operations from both a tax management and implementation perspective.
Our transfer pricing service offerings include:
- Intangible holding company structures
- Intangible property valuations and buy-in payments
- Cost-sharing arrangements
- Market-share or support planning
- Mergers and acquisitions due diligence services
- Documentation studies (global and country-specific)
- Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs)
- Intercompany policy and implementation guidelines
- Intercompany agreements
Audit Defense Support
- Tax authority response and negotiations
- Dispute resolutions
- Competent Authority submissions
- Litigation support and testimony
- Financial ratio analysis
- Capital structure analysis
- Effective tax rate analysis
- Royalty rate analysis